• To improve proposals submitted by participants for a research project or a scientific paper, under the supervision of renowned scientists in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
• To highlight current trends and important unresolved issues with future research opportunities.
• To discuss general aspects of scientific research, e.g. paper and grant writing.
• Have an interest in research in radiotherapy physics or a related field, e.g. imaging science, computer science, mathematics, biophysics…
• Be early starters in research who want to develop research skills.
• Come from both small and large departments, with or without a research tradition.
• Possibly (but not necessarily) have relevant experience outside research, e.g. in a radiotherapy clinic.
In attending this Masterclass, participants will be able to:
• Enhance the quality of research projects concerning novelty, potential impact, urgency, and feasibility and risk.
• Effectively discuss novel research projects with colleagues to maximise scientific value.
• Discuss current trends and research opportunities in radiotherapy physics and related fields.
OTHER ADDED VALUE
• Go home with a solid project
• Develop their network by meeting new researchers from Europe and beyond and grow scientific/mentoring relationships.
Attendance will be limited to 36 participants!
Application deadline: 15 MAY 2017
For more information and application see the flyer:
[download id=»3463″ format=»1″]